The nation's leading training event for contract management, procurement, and acquisition professionals is being held July 23 - 26, 2023 in Nashville, TN. The theme of this year's World Congress is Powerful Partnerships. Join us to make powerful partnerships of our own that drive your business and career forward, engage in important discussions, get up to date on what will impact your work, and practice new skills and strategies that you'll leave ready to implement back at your desk.
NCMA and World Congress are the only places where buyers and sellers come together to learn and connect side by side as we shape the future of the contract management profession. Whether you are small business, large business, government agency, state or local procurement officer, student or faculty member; World Congress is your can't miss opportunity to connect around the topics that matter.
This year's agenda will feature over 100 sessions including inspirational keynotes, immersive workshops, deep dives on key skills, important briefings and facilitated networking opportunities.
Welcoming All on Their Career Journeys
We seek to maintain a welcoming place for all on their career journeys and create experiences in our event space that support you.
Learn about the NCMA DE&I Council
- Group registration discounts are available for groups of 10 or more from the same organization, regardless of NCMA membership status. No additional discounts can be applied.
- To register a group, please email [email protected] and provide an excel spreadsheet of everyone needing to be registered for World Congress. Please include the following details in the excel sheet:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Membership Status
- Member Number (if applicable)
- You will receive an invoice with instructions for how to make payment.
- Student rate is available for full-time students not already in the job market.
- Note that misrepresentation of student status is against the NCMA Code of Ethics.
Individual nonmember registrations include a one-year membership to NCMA. Your membership term will run from August 2023-July 2024. Memberships will be activated after World Congress, no later than August 4, 2023. For more information on NCMA membership benefits, visit our website. Email [email protected] with questions on your NCMA membership status.
Terms and Conditions
By registering you accept the registration and event Terms and Conditions.
Acceptable forms of payment
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Acceptable forms of payment include:
Checks: Please make checks payable to NCMA and include the attendee's name on the memo line.
Credit Card(s): American Express, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover
Please Note: Registration fees must be drawn on U.S. banks in U.S. ($) dollars. NCMA does not accept purchase orders from foreign governments and will not invoice them for payment.
We accept purchase orders. The purchase order should be complete and include all pertinent information to include but not limited to PO#, company information, attendee list, and billing instructions. Payments are NET 30 days after the conclusion of the event.
To ensure timely registration and processing, organizations are encouraged to submit all registrations on a single purchase order.
NCMA Code of Ethics
The NCMA Code of Ethics applies to NCMA meetings and events participation. NCMA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and NCMA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person. This includes:
- Disruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by NCMA throughout the meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any NCMA event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, political messages, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. NCMA reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations. Please contact NCMA at [email protected] if you have a concern about a member or the association.
NCMA does not sell contact information of meeting registrants. Registrants may choose what information is shared within the mobile app during event as well as whether or not they wish to be contacted by our Sponsors and Exhibitors.
Cancellations, Substitutions and Requests for Refunds
All cancellations, substitutions, and requests for refunds must be done in writing and emailed to [email protected].
Substitutions are welcome! There is no charge for substitutions, but additional fees may apply based on the substitute's membership status.
Registrants who are unable to attend the meeting/ training must fax or email their cancellation or refund request on or before July 17, 2023. A $150 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations received before July 17, 2023.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00 pm Eastern Time, July 17, 2023. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. Registration switching/ sharing is prohibited.
In-Person Registrants: If you get sick prior to World Congress, please notify NCMA ([email protected]) written notice at least 24 hours prior to July 21, 2023 and we will switch your registration to virtual and will refund you the difference between the in-person and virtual registration.