Why Should You Take a Prep Course?
- Be ready to take the CPCM™ or CFCM™ certification exam in 10 short weeks!
- Learn on your own schedule, within the 10-week timeframe for CPCM™ or CFCM™ courses.
- Earn 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours for CPCM™ or CFCM™ courses and 5 CPE/CLP for the CCMA course. Use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.
- Ask questions and discuss the material with your instructor, interact and collaborate with your fellow classmates.
- Access the course anytime, anywhere through your web browser on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device
Questions about NCMA certifications?
Watch Navigating NCMA Certifications to get a better understanding of the process.
Watch Recording! Download Slide Deck
Discounts are available for group registrations of 10 or more in a single course session with identical start date. To register a group of any size, contact [email protected] for assistance.
Note: Taking CPCM™, CFCM™, or CCMA™ courses will help prepare you, but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam. Actual certification exams are based on the source material, such as the CMS™, CMBOK™, FAR. Preparatory courses are intended to help study source material and included practice exams are meant to understand question types. Neither are replacements for reading and studying source material.
Upcoming CPCM™ and CFCM™ Courses
||March 6 - March 31
||April 3 - June 10
||May 29 - June 23
||June 26 - September 9
||August 21 - September 22
||September 25 - December 9
Note: Registered participants who request to withdraw from the course up until midnight the day before the official course start date will receive a full refund. Participants who wish to withdraw from the class up until 14 days after the official start date will receive a 50% refund. Withdrawals requested 15 or more days after the official start date will not receive any refund of the course cost. All withdrawal requests must be made in writing and submitted to [email protected].
Due to the nature of the course structure, registration is non-transferable and cannot be deferred.