- Group registration discounts are available for groups of 5 or more from the same organization, regardless of NCMA membership status. No additional discounts can be applied.
- To register a group, please email [email protected] and provide an excel spreadsheet of everyone needing to be registered for World Congress. Please include the following details in the excel sheet:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Membership Status
- Member Number (if applicable)
- You will receive an invoice with instructions for how to make payment. You will then receive a discount code that can be provided to the individuals so they can register themselves online. The discount code will zero out the registration amount.
- Please note: all registrants must create or have an NCMA account to register for this event.
- Student rate is available for full-time students. Please contact [email protected] for a promo code to receive the student rate.
- Note that misrepresentation of student status is against the NCMA Code of Ethics.
Nonmember and group nonmember registrations include a one-year membership to NCMA. Your membership term will run from August 2022-July 2023. Memberships will be activated after World Congress, no later than August 3, 2022. For more information on NCMA membership benefits, visit our website. Email [email protected] with questions on your NCMA membership status.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Requests for Refunds
All cancellations, substitutions, and requests for refunds must be done in writing and emailed to [email protected] Substitutions are welcome! There is no charge for substitutions, but additional fees may apply based on the substitute's membership status. Registrants who are unable to attend the meeting/ training must fax or email their cancellation or refund request on or before July 8, 2022. A $150 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations received before July 8, 2022. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00 pm Eastern Time, July 8, 2022. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. Registration switching/ sharing is prohibited.
View Full Agenda
In-Person Registrants: If you get sick prior to World Congress, please notify NCMA ([email protected]) written notice at least 24 hours prior to July 17 and we will switch your registration to virtual and will refund you the difference between the in-person and virtual registration.
By registering you accept the registration and event Terms and Conditions.
Read Terms and Conditions