NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The prize: New iPad Air. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
How to enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by taking the salary survey HERE.
Terms and Conditions
- By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
- Sweepstakes entries are limited to the United States and is void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Subject to any governmental approval that may be required, Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify Sweepstakes in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes will begin on March 21, 2022 and end on May 20, 2022.
- Eligibility. Must be an NCMA member to enter. No purchase or online entry necessary. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States.
- Selection of winners. Winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries received. Drawings will be held as soon as is commercially reasonable. Winners must agree to the use of their names, voices, and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Notification of winners. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email from NCMA. An email will be sent to the winner within one week after the monthly drawing. All decisions are final and binding. Winners must contact NCMA within 1 week from the date the notification is sent by NCMA to claim their prize. Failure to contact NCMA within that 1 week period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. NCMA is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
- Odds of winning. The odds of winning any drawing will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
- In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account.
- Choice of law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of you in connection with the Sweepstakes, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of NCMA.