International Contracting Pt 3: Export Control Compliance
This is the final training in a three-part series on international contracting. Join this session for a deep dive into the extensive export controls governing the flow of domestic and foreign products and information. | Part 3 of 3. Live | Webinar | Intermediate | 1.5 CPE/CLP | 90 minutes | $55 member/$69 non-member
Join this session for a deep dive into the extensive export controls governing the flow of domestic and foreign products and information. U.S. government contractors and subcontractors must be ready to comply. Leave this training ready to identify and mitigate potential export risks.
This training is Part Three in this three-part series on International Contracting. Part One of this series gave an overview of international contracting considerations and Part 2 took a deep dive into Buy American and Trade Agreements. Feel free to register for just one of the trainings or join us for the entire series!
- Federal buyers and sellers working on international contracts
- Adam D. Bruski, Senior Counsel | Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- $55 member/ $69 non-member
- For groups, email [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are given to groups of 10 or more.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.