Responding to DCMA During the CPSR Process
This session will explain the real roles and responsibilities of DCMA and Contractors during the CPSR process and provide clear a clear road map for using the FAR and DFARS to your advantage during purchasing system reviews. Self-Paced Virtual Training | Intermediate | 90 minutes | 1.5 CPE/CLP | $55 member/$69 non-member
This presentation was recorded on August 11, 2022.
Description: Failed contractor Contract Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) are often due to contractors not communicating effectively with DCMA reviewers.
This session will explain the real roles and responsibilities of DCMA and contractors during the CPSR process and provide clear a clear road map for using the FAR and DFARS to respond effectively during purchasing system reviews.
In addition, contractors will learn specific techniques and strategies for responding DCMA objections to routine purchasing system administration as well as how to neutralize recurring mistakes made by CPSR teams during reviews.
The training consists of a 60-minute lecture followed by a 30-minute question and answer period.
- Enhance opportunity for purchasing system approval during the CPSR process through improved communication with DCMA
- Reduce costs and additional work resulting from DCMA purchasing system reviews.
- Protect purchasing system status and standardize systems.
Level of Difficulty:
- Contractors who are facing or may face DCMA Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs)
Presenter: Click Here to read presenter Bio.
- Mark Hijar, Founder, ProcureLinx LLC
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in webinar
- $55 member/$69 non-member.
- To register another person or a group, email [email protected] with the company name, webinar date, and number of attendees.
- After registration, this course and its completion certificate can be accessed in My Virtual Training.
- Note: The participant must be logged in to their NCMA profile to access My Virtual Training.