Innovation in Contracting Award
The Innovation in Contracting Award recognizes successful applications of innovative or leading-edge contract management practices in ways not previously demonstrated to achieve a mission or organizational goals and results. Those interested in applying should complete the application form and answer the following questions.
- What is the business value of the contract management solution?
- To what degree has the solution's vision been implemented?
- Has the solution been operating long enough to corroborate business impact and value?
- Does the contract management solution exemplify leading practices that other organizations can adopt?
- Does the contract management solution use an innovative concept, strategy, or practice?
This award nomination period is now closed. For additional questions please email [email protected].
Simulation and Ideation Lab for Applied Science (SILAS), Naval Postgraduate School
Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
Joint Artificial Intelligence Center/Chief Digital & Artificial Intelligence Office
- Bonnie Evangelista
- Keith William Gibson, CFCM
Department of Homeland Security Procurement Innovation Lab
Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport
Benjamin McMartin, CPCM, Fellow, Esq.,DAWIA Level III
Next Generation Combat Vehicle – Experimental Prototype
The Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program