Innovation in Contracting Award
The Innovation in Contracting Award recognizes successful applications of innovative or leading-edge contract management practices in ways not previously demonstrated to achieve a mission or organizational goals and results. Those interested in applying should complete the application form and answer the following questions.
- What is the business value of the contract management solution?
- To what degree has the solution's vision been implemented?
- Has the solution been operating long enough to corroborate business impact and value?
- Does the contract management solution exemplify leading practices that other organizations can adopt?
- Does the contract management solution use an innovative concept, strategy, or practice?
The submission period will open in early 2023.
Department of Homeland Security Procurement Innovation Lab
Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Newport
Benjamin McMartin, CPCM, Fellow, Esq.,DAWIA Level III
Next Generation Combat Vehicle – Experimental Prototype
The Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) program