Cost and Pricing Fundamentals Certificate Course
Gain a valuable, high-level overview of the unique complexities of developing price proposals in the U.S. Federal contracting market. Whether you are new to contracting or a pricing expert, this certificate course will provide an engaging and accessible space to learn the basics of cost principles, fair and reasonable pricing, cost and pricing data, cost and price analysis, related regulatory requirements and more. While geared toward sellers preparing cost proposals, this course offers valuable across-the-table perspective for buyers to understand seller incentives and for sellers to catch a glimpse into how their prices will be reviewed.
Come prepared to participate in this interactive certificate course full of contextualized instruction and hands-on problem solving! You’ll finish with a toolkit to supplement your day-to-day work and expanded knowledge in cost, pricing, and proposals.
Who should attend?
Ideal candidates for this course include:
- Sellers and businesses looking to sell to the U.S. Federal Government and/or prime contractors.
- Buyers seeking to understand seller perspectives and how prices are developed.
- Current or prospective contracting professionals working in government and industry seeking hands-on exploration of cost and pricing concepts, tools, and techniques.
- New or prospective contract management professionals and students
- Anyone seeking to build practical knowledge of the fundamentals of cost and pricing in the U.S. Federal contracting environment.
June 12 - June 15, 2023 from 2:00pm – 4:30pm ET
Check back for additional dates.