NCMA chapters offer fantastic training opportunities to its members and community. This page provides resources to chapter leaders who are interested in hosting an in-person or virtual training event. NCMA HQ is here to support your chapter event! To help your chapter generate traffic, we will post your event to the Chapter Events area of NCMA's website.
Understand Your Options
Select from the following options for your chapter training event. Once your chapter decides what option to implement, download the 2022 Chapter Event Selection Form to get the process started!
Download 2022 Chapter Event Selection Form
OPTION 1: Host your own event using a FREE NCMA HQ recorded virtual training
NEW! Access to NCMA HQ’s entire catalog of self-paced 90-minute virtual trainings, now offered free to chapters!
- Limited to one event per quarter
- May be streamed in a live event. Recordings may not be published or distributed.
- Exclusions: certificate courses and OPCs are not eligible for selection. This Option 1 is strictly limited to 90-minute courses.
OPTION 2: Bring your chapter members to an NCMA HQ-hosted live virtual training and share revenue
NEW! Let NCMA HQ do the work. Earn revenue by bringing your chapter members to an NCMA Live Virtual Training!
- Choose a live virtual training at least two weeks prior to the event.
- NCMA HQ will provide a promo code to send to your members, with a 10% discount.
- Earn 40% of the revenue from those who use your promo code to register.
- Limited to one per year, per chapter.
- Exclusions: certificate courses and OPCs are not eligible for selection
OPTION 3: Host a one-day training using NCMA HQ content
NEW! Now offered to chapters FREE of charge!
- Choose an available one-day training topic (options listed below)
- Formerly known as the NES Program (same great content!)
- NCMA provides digital Participant Workbook, digital Facilitators Guide, PowerPoint file, and chapter certificate template.
- May be used for live in person or virtual chapter events, not for other use or distribution.
OPTION 4: Host your Own Chapter Event
NCMA HQ will support your event by posting it to the Chapter Events area of the website.
Need Help Planning Your Event?
Download the Digital Marketing Toolkit for tips and tricks to make your event a success!