CPCM Online Preparatory Course - Summer 2023
This comprehensive, asynchronous, 10-week, online, instructor-led course provides a rigorous learning experience for those who desire structured exam preparation. Course participants will learn through weekly readings, assignments, discussion forums, videos, recorded lessons, and practice exams. All Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) competencies will be tested on during the examination, and all competencies will be presented during the prep course. Self-Paced | Course | 40 CPE/CLP | $479 member / $589 non-member
This comprehensive 10-week online, instructor-led course is perfect for you if you prefer structured exam preparation. You will learn by completing weekly readings and assignments, participating in discussion groups, watching videos and recorded lessons, and taking practice exams. Experts will guide you through all the CMBOK competencies included on the CPCM™ exam.
Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) Online Preparatory Course - Summer 2023
- Be ready to take the certification exam in 10 short weeks!
- Learn on your own schedule, within the 10-week timeframe
- Earn 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours. Use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.
- Ask questions and discuss the material with your instructor, interact and collaborate with your fellow classmates.
- Access the course anytime, anywhere through your web browser on your laptop, tablet, or mobile device
Why Take the CPCM™ Online Preparatory Course?
- Learn from a series of informative videos, rich with content, designed to guide you through all competencies found in the Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK). All course materials can be viewed and reviewed anytime and anywhere you have internet access, enabling you to fit your studies into your busy schedule. Taking this course will help prepare you, but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- The course reviews NCMA’s Contract Management Body of Knowledge. Based on NCMA’s Contract Management Standard, this book provides the competencies required of those wishing to achieve excellence in the contract management profession and is the basis of the CPCM™ exam.
- When you take the CPCM™ Online Prep Course, you’ll interact with classmates and the course instructor and learn together through collaborative discussion boards designed to give you a highly personalized learning experience. Discussions will focus on case study analyses meant to prepare you for the scenario-based questions on the CPCM™ exam.
- You’ll also receive weekly vocabulary lists with vocabulary practice exercises meant to help you study contracting terms found in the CMBOK®.
- Develop your confidence through challenging multiple-choice practice exams developed to get you ready to take and successfully pass the 180-question CPCM™ exam. You’ll receive your scores immediately along with question-by-question feedback that will show you which CMBOK competencies to review so you’ll know where you need to improve.
- Upon successful completion of the course requirements, you will receive a Certificate of Completion worth 40 Continuing Professional Education/ Continuous Learning Points (CPE/CLP) hours that you can use toward the credits needed to sit for the CPCM™ exam.
- The Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) 7th Edition is required for this course and is not included in your registration fee.
- To assist those who may experience shipping delays, the reading assignments for the first two weeks of the course will be available for free on the course website.
- The eBook version will be ready soon!
- Course Begins: June 26, 2023
- Registration Closes: July 5, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
- Note: Registration is open until the middle of the second week. No additional completion time will be given for those who register after June 26th.
- Instructions Ends: September 10, 2023
- To obtain credit, all required course work must be complete by October 31, 2023.
- This course is asynchronous.
- Participants will have weekly required assignments including discussion boards
- No live participation; all videos are pre-recorded.
- To obtain credit, all required coursework must be completed by October 31, 2023.
- NCMA Member Course Registration: $479
- Non-Member Course Registration: $589
- Non-Member Course Registration + NCMA Membership Bundle: $649
- Membership will activate on July 10, 2023
- After Registration: contact [email protected] to receive a Promo Code for the member's price on the CMBOK 7th Edition. Discounts are not available for the eBook.
- To register a group of any size, contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are available for groups of 5 or more in a single course session with identical start dates.
- All withdrawal requests must be made in writing and submitted to [email protected].
- Registered participants who request to withdraw from the course up until midnight the day before the official course start date will receive a full refund.
- Participants who wish to withdraw from the class up until 14 days after the official start date will receive a 50% refund.
- Withdrawals requested 15 or more days after the official start date will not receive any refund of the course cost.
Registration Confirmation and Access:
- You will receive your event confirmation within 24-48 hours of registration.
- To access your course, visit My Virtual Training.
- You will need to log in with your NCMA profile to access your virtual training.
- If you have difficulty accessing your virtual training, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
Course Credit and Course Page Access:
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will earn 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours.
- Students can use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.*
- *Taking this course will help prepare you but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- For questions about the CPCM application and exam process, contact [email protected].
- In order to receive credit, students must complete all required assignments by October 31, 2023.
- To assist you in reviewing before your exam, the course site will remain open for one year following the instruction end date, September 10, 2024.
For questions about this training, please contact [email protected].