Certified Contract Management Associate (CCMA) Online Preparatory Course
This course will break down each area of the CMS that you need to know and help you build foundational knowledge in the contract management competencies and skills you need to be successful. The CCMA exam is based on the Contract Management Standard, referred to as the CMS.
Preparing for any certification exam requires dedication and determination, and we want you to succeed! This self-paced course will take about 4-5 hours to complete and is designed to help you study for the CCMA certification exam by building foundational knowledge in contract management. By the end of this course, you will earn 5 CPE/CLP and be able to:
- Identify the guiding principles of contract management.
- Describe the phases, domains, and competencies within the contract life cycle.
- Differentiate contract management job tasks between buyers and sellers.
This course serves as a complement to the CMS, with lesson materials, contextualized examples, knowledge checks, and a practice exam to promote your retention of foundational concepts and processes within the field. As an added bonus, we have included additional CPE/CLP recommendations, resources, and opportunities to further expand your knowledge and professional network and prepare for CCMA certification.
- All required course materials are included with purchase.
- This course is self-paced.
- Participants will have readings, 2 eLearning modules, and a practice exam to complete.
- To obtain credit, all required coursework must be completed within 12 months of purchase.
- NCMA Member Course Registration: $345
- Non-Member Course Registration: $445
Course Credit and Course Page Access:
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will earn 5 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours.
- Students can use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.*
- *Taking this course will help prepare you but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- For questions about the CPCM application and exam process, contact [email protected].
- In order to receive credit, students must complete all required assignments within 12 months of purchase.
Registration Event Confirmation and Access:
- You will receive your event confirmation within 24-48 hours of registration.
- To access your course, visit My Virtual Training.
- You will need to log in with your NCMA profile to access your virtual training.
- If you have difficulty accessing your virtual training, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
For questions about this training, please contact [email protected].