Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts
President Biden reinstated a version of the Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts EO and it is not the same as the previous one! The final rules have finally been implemented, and the new FAR provision is working into service contracts. Learn about the new version and how to stay out of its crosshairs. | Live Virtual Training| Intermediate | 90 minutes | 1.5 CPE/CLP | $55 member/$69 non-member
Description: On November 18, 2021, President Biden issued an executive order reinstating a version of the Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts executive order that had previously been implemented by President Obama and then rescinded by President Trump. However, the Biden executive order is not the same! The final rules have finally been implemented and the new FAR provision is working its way into service contracts. In this webinar, we will discuss the Biden version of Non-Displacement of Qualified Workers and what you need to know to stay out of its crosshairs.
Level of Difficulty:
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- $55 member/ $69 non-member
- For groups, email [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are given to groups of 10 or more.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.