International Contracting 2: Buy American/Trade Agreements
This is the second training in a three-part series on international contracting. Join this session for recent updates and practical considerations related to compliance with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements. Part 2 of 3. | Live | Webinar | Intermediate | 1.5 CPE/CLP | 90 minutes | $55 member/$69 non-member
Join this session for recent updates and practical considerations related to compliance with the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements. This training is Part 2 in a three-part series on International Contracting. Part 1 of this series gave an overview of international contracting considerations, and Part 3 will take a deep dive into export control compliance.
- Adam D. Bruski, Senior Counsel | Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- $55 member/ $69 non-member
- For groups, email [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are given to groups of 10 or more.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.