International Contracting Pt 1: Special Considerations
This is the first training in a three-part series on international contracting. Join this session to plan for the special considerations required for foreign entity contracts. Part 1 of 3. | Live | Webinar | Intermediate | 1.5 CPE/CLP | 90 minutes | $55 member/$69 non-member
This is the first training in a three-part series on international contracting. Join this session to plan for the special considerations required for foreign entity contracts. This session will cover the following and more at an overview level:
- Fly America
- US flag vessels
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Sanctions (OFAC and other limitations on doing business with foreign parties)
- Export compliance
- Buy American
- Trade agreements
Parts 2 and 3 of this series will take a deeper dive into the Buy American Act and Trade Agreements and Export Control Compliance.
- Federal buyers and sellers working on international contracts
- Adam D. Bruski, Senior Counsel | Warner Norcross + Judd LLP
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- $55 member/ $69 non-member
- For groups, email [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are given to groups of 10 or more.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.