Developing Your IP Strategy
This session will explore technical data rights provisions and clauses and how they interact with one another. Self-Paced Virtual Training | Intermediate | 90 minutes | 1.5 CPE/CLP | $50 member/$63 non-member
Recorded on: September 23, 2023
Whether you are buying the next generation fighter aircraft or a new cloud-based IT enterprise, your intellectual property strategy is all about defining the data and software rights you will need and when you will need them. Join this virtual training to explore technical data rights provisions and clauses and how they interact with one another. Learn how to interpret data clauses to evaluate what they actually mean for your current and future access.
Intended Audience: Contacts Managers, Contracting Specialists, Contracting Officers, Program Managers, and Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs)
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
- Determine which data rights clauses you need on contracts.
- Understand how these clauses interact and complement each other.
- Focus on the DFARS Data Rights Clauses.
- Learn how to better structure and understand Intellectual Property Strategy.
- 3.2 Contract Principles
- 4.1 Plan Solicitation
- 5.4 Manage Disagreements
- 6.1 Administer Contract
- Gene Pickarz, Senior Policy Analyst, National Reconnaissance Office
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in this session
- $50 member/$63 non-member.
- To register a group, email [email protected] with the company name, webinar date, and number of attendees.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- To have all the zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system.
- System Requirements can be found here.