U.S. Federal Contracting Fundamentals: Winter 2023
NCMA is introducing our latest learning resource, Certificate Courses! The inaugural certificate focuses on federal contracting. Participants receive 10 hours of live, multi-day, virtual learning. Walk away with a better understanding and a digital badge to post on LinkedIn. Multi-Day | Live Virtual Training | 10.0 CPE/CLP | $936 member | $1194 non-member
The U.S. government acquisition landscape is full of complexities, rules, and nuances. Whether you are new or seeking a refresher, this certificate will provide a solid foundation and framework for understanding the context of all the requirements, forms, and systems to navigate as well as insight into how the process really works!
- Day 1: Monday, January 30: US Federal Acquisition System and Rules
- Day 2: Tuesday, January 31: How U.S. Federal Contracts are Made
- Day 3: Wednesday, February 1: U.S. Federal Cost and Price Analysis
- Day 4: Thursday, February 2: Hot Topics in U.S. Federal Contracting
- This is a 4-day virtual event and you must attend all days to receive credit
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM each day
- $936 member / $1194 non-member
- Group Rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Contact [email protected] to register a group.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- To have all the zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system.
- System Requirements can be found here.
Online registration not available.