SubCon Training Workshops 2022
Join 200+ industry procurement professionals, government buyers, and program managers March 23-24 for in-depth subcontracts training taught by experienced instructors.
In-Person and Virtual Options
- In-person registrants will be required to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative PCR test (for those granted an exception) taken within 72 hours of arrival to SubCon on March 23, 2022
- In-person registration includes two breakfasts, two lunches, and refreshment breaks
- Engage through an integrated platform that provides certifications of participation for CPE/CLP
- Engage with in-person and virtual attendees through platform features
Nonmember and group nonmember registrations include a one-year membership to NCMA. Your membership term will run from April 2022-March 2023. Memberships will be activated after SubCon, no later than April 10, 2022. (More information on NCMA membership benefits.) Email [email protected] with questions on your NCMA membership status.
- Group registration discounts are available for groups of 5 or more from the same organization, regardless of NCMA membership status. No additional discounts can be applied.
- Before you begin, have the following information ready: all registrants' email addresses, associated with their NCMA membership, and your payment information (credit card, PO, or check).
- Add the first registrant, then select "Add Additional Attendee" at the end of each registration to add the next person from your group OR each attendee can register themselves individually.
- Registrations will be checked to ensure there are at least 5 registrations from the same organization. Group registrations must be completed by March 16, at which time any attendees not part of a group of 5 will be switched to the individual rate. After this date, any group registrations of 5 or more must be registered at the same time.
By registering you accept the registration and event Terms and Conditions.
Read Terms and Conditions