CFCM Online Preparatory Course - Winter 2023
Accelerate your learning and be ready to achieve Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) certification after just 10 weeks of instruction! This asynchronous, instructor-led Course is the most convenient and affordable program available to prepare you for your certification exam. Self-Paced | Course | 40 CPE/CLP | $479 member/$589 non-member/ Course + Membership $660 (only available to non-members)
Certified Federal Contract Manager (CFCM) Online Preparatory Course -Winter 2023
- The CFCM Study Guide 4th Edition is required for this course and is not included in your registration fee.
- This publication is available for purchase in NCMA's bookstore.
Course Syllabus: The Winter 2023 course syllabus is currently being updates. View the Fall 2022 CFCM course syllabus here.
- Course Begins: January 9, 2023
- Registration Closes: January 15, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
- Instruction Ends: March 19, 2023
- To obtain credit, all required coursework must be complete by April 30, 2023.
- This course is asynchronous.
- Participants will have weekly required assignments including discussion boards but no required time to participate live.
- To obtain credit, all required coursework must be completed by April 30, 2023.
- NCMA Member Course Registration: $479
- Non-Member Course Registration: $589
- Non-Member Course Registration with NCMA membership: $660
- Join NCMA at the same time you register for the CFCM Online Preparatory Course (OPC) and receive the member price for the course.
This product can only be purchased by first time members.
- Note: Membership will not be active until 2 weeks after the course start date. (January 23rd, 2023)
- After Registration: contact [email protected] to receive a Promo Code for the member's price on the CFCM Study Guide.
- No discount will be given on the e-book as there is no member discount available for it.
- All withdrawal requests must be made in writing and submitted to [email protected].
- Registered participants who request to withdraw from the course up until midnight the day before the official course start date will receive a full refund.
- Participants who wish to withdraw from the class up until 14 days after the official start date will receive a 50% refund.
- Withdrawals requested 15 or more days after the official start date will not receive any refund of the course cost.
Course Page Access and Course Credit:
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will earn 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours.
- Students can use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.*
- *Taking this course will help prepare you but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- For questions about the CPCM application and exam process, contact [email protected].
- In order to receive credit, students must complete all required assignments by April 30, 2023.
- To assist you in reviewing before your exam, the course site will remain open for one year following the course instruction end date, March 19, 2024.
Registration Event Confirmation:
- You will receive your event confirmation within 24-48 hours of registration.
- To access your course, visit My Virtual Training.
- If you have difficulty accessing your NCMA profile or virtual trainings, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
For questions about this training, please contact [email protected].