CPCM Online Preparatory Course - Winter 2023
This comprehensive, asynchronous, 10-week, online, instructor-led course provides a rigorous learning experience for those who desire structured exam preparation. Course participants will learn through weekly readings, assignments, discussion forums, videos, recorded lessons, and practice exams. All Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) competencies will be tested on during the examination, and all competencies will be presented during the prep course. Self-Paced | Course | 40 CPE/CLP | $479 member / $589 non-member / Course + Membership $660 (only available to non-members)
Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM) Online Preparatory Course -Winter 2023
- The Contract Management Body of Knowledge (CMBOK) 7th Edition is required for this course and is not included in your registration fee.
- To assist those who may experience shipping delays, the reading assignments for the first two weeks of the course will be available for free on the course website.
- The eBook version will be ready soon!
Course Syllabus: The Winter 2023 course syllabus is currently being updated. View the Fall 2022 syllabus here.
- Course Begins: January 9, 2023
- Registration Closes: January 15, 2023 at 11:59 pm ET
- Instructions Ends: March 19, 2023
- To obtain credit, all required course work must be complete by April 30, 2023.
- This course is asynchronous.
- Participants will have weekly required assignments including discussion boards but no required time to participate live.
- To obtain credit, all required coursework must be completed by April 30, 2023.
- NCMA Member Course Registration: $479
- Non-Member Course Registration: $589
- Non-Member Course Registration with NCMA Membership: $660
- Join NCMA at the same time you register for the CPCM Online Preparatory Course (OPC) and receive the member price for the course.
- This product can only be purchased by first time members.
- Note: Membership will not be active until 2 weeks after the course start date. (January 23 , 2023)
- After Registration: contact [email protected] to receive a Promo Code for the member's price on the CMBOK 7th Edition.
- No discount will be given on the e-book as there is no member discount available for it.
- All withdrawal requests must be made in writing and submitted to [email protected].
- Registered participants who request to withdraw from the course up until midnight the day before the official course start date will receive a full refund.
- Participants who wish to withdraw from the class up until 14 days after the official start date will receive a 50% refund.
- Withdrawals requested 15 or more days after the official start date will not receive any refund of the course cost.
Course Credit and Course Page Access:
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will earn 40 Continuing Professional Education (CPE/CLP) hours.
- Students can use the CPE/CLP hours earned toward the credits needed to sit for the exam.*
- *Taking this course will help prepare you but does not equal or guarantee your certification nor does it guarantee your eligibility to sit for the exam.
- For questions about the CPCM application and exam process, contact [email protected].
- In order to receive credit, students must complete all required assignments by April 30, 2023.
- To assist you in reviewing before your exam, the course site will remain open for one year following the instruction end date, March 19, 2024.
Registration Event Confirmation and Access:
- You will receive your event confirmation within 24-48 hours of registration.
- To access your course, visit My Virtual Training.
- You will need to log in with your NCMA profile to access your virtual training.
- If you have difficulty accessing your virtual training, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
For questions about this training, please contact [email protected].