FAR/DFARS End of Year Review 2022
This presentation provides an update on the latest and greatest changes to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and other regulations. Self-Paced Virtual Training | Intermediate | 90 minutes | 1.5 CPE/CLP | $55 member/$69 non-member
Recorded on 12/15/2022
An update on the latest and greatest changes to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and other regulations. Topics include:
- Agency statements on the impact of inflation
- The COVID vaccine requirement for government contractors
- Proposed amendment to the FAR related to the use of project labor agreements for construction contracts
- An interim rule implemented in the DFARS requiring that certain entities disclose their use of workforce and facilities in China
- Proposed changes to the DFARS on noncommercial computer software
- New and proposed FAR amendments relating to small business issues in order to implement changes to the Small Business Administration’s regulations
- Proposed changes to DoD’s mentor-protégé program
- The Buy American Act
- Identify the most significant changes to the FAR/DFARS in the last several months.
- Evaluate new risks and obligations for your organization.
- Prepare for what’s next on the horizon.
Credits: 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in webinar
- 1.4 - Regulatory Compliance
Level of Difficulty:
- Contracting officers and federal contractors
Presenters: Crowell & Moring LLP
- Olivia Lynch - Partner
- Robert J. Sneckenberg - Partner
- Alexandra Barbee-Garrett - Associate
- Stephanie L. Crawford - Counsel
- William B. O’Reilly - Counsel
- M. Yuan Zhou - Counsel
- 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation
- $55 member/ $69 non-member
- For groups, email [email protected] for assistance.
- Discounts are given to groups of 10 or more.
- This training is conducted through My Virtual Training and presented via Zoom.
- *Note: Ensure all pop off blockers are disabled.
- To have all the Zoom features available during the live virtual training, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of Zoom for your system. System Requirements can be found here.