Tackling the Complexities of Government Contracting with CLM
Explore a proven playbook used by some of the largest government contractors when deploying a CLM solution that can enable organizations to streamline digitizing contracts and managing clauses, automate workflows, and more effectively manage risk and compliance throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Live | Webinar | 90 minutes | $0 member/$0 non-member | No CPE issued
For contracts professionals, navigating the complexities of government contracting can be challenging and laborious. Some organizations rely on cumbersome spreadsheets to track contract details and obligations, while others have adopted some type of CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) technology, only to discover it’s not well suited for managing the unique requirements of doing business with the federal government or complying with agency-specific regulations. In this live webinar, Mick Fox, COO at TechnoMile, will share a proven playbook that’s used by some of the largest government contractors when deploying a CLM solution, and can enable organizations to streamline the arduous tasks of digitizing contracts and managing clauses, automate workflows in order to better manage risk and compliance throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
- Mick Fox, Chief Operating Officer, TechnoMile
- Kevin Brancato, SVP of Product Strategy, TechnoMile
- Build a successful playbook for using technology to tackle the complexities of government contracting.
- Evaluate CLM technologies through the lens of a company doing business with the government, including key considerations like FedRAMP.
- Mitigate risk across your contracts and ensure compliance with FAR/DFARS and other agency-specific requirements.
Level of Difficulty: All levels
Intended Audience: Sellers
This webinar is free.