Top 10 Ts&Cs Negotiated Between Primes and Subs
In this webinar, explore the most common issues in negotiating terms & conditions between prime contractors and subcontractors in the government contracts arena. Live | Webinar | Intermediate | 90 minutes | 1.5 CPE/CLP | $50 member/$63 non-member
Whether you’re performing as the prime contractor or a subcontractor, each role carries its own challenges and risks. Join experienced practitioners to explore the top issues that primes and subs face when negotiating subcontract terms and conditions. The webinar will provide insights and specific strategies related to the following topics:
1. Teaming Agreements and Flowdowns
3. Disputes and Sponsored Claims
5. Work or Product Acceptance
7. Commercial Item Status
9. Intellectual Property/Data Rights
10. Domestic Preferences
- Peter J. Eyre, Partner, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Charles Baek, Esq., Crowell & Moring LLP
- Liam O’Reilly, Esq., Crowell & Moring LLP
- John Nakoneczny, Esq., Crowell & Moring LLP
- Spot potential subcontract risk areas, likely to lead to complex negotiations between prime and subcontractors.
- Mitigate risk to your organization by implementing specific negotiation strategies.
- Prepare to address common flow-down issues.
Credits: 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in webinar
CMBOK Competencies: 5.2, "Plan Negotiations"
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Intended Audience: Professionals who handle government contract prime contract/subcontract negotiations.
$50 member/$63 non-member. To register a group, email [email protected] with the company name, webinar date, and number of attendees.
Webinars are presented via Adobe Connect services. Requirements to attend virtual session on various devices can be found here.